Oil colour watermixable / Cobra
View larger image
Cobra painting paste is a colourless medium that can be mixed with water mixable oil paint in any ratio. The paste is as thick as the paint and could therefore be described as a water mixable oil paint without any pigment.
Purpose: Increasing the transparency, while retaining the viscosity.
Composition: Vegetable oils and thickening agents.
• Increases the transparency
• Degree of gloss is retained
• No influence on drying time of the paint
• Increases the durability of the paint film
• Can be thinned with water
• Yellows slightly