View all images
• Highly concentrated acrylic ink
• Developed specifically for airbrush guns
• Also ideal for mixing techniques, brush, dip-pens
• 36 brilliant shades
• Plus 24 exceptional effect colours
• Highest possible light-fastness (4-5 stars)
• Unique highly-opaque SUPRA-white, opaque: increases the opacity without changing the character of the colour when added in small quantities
• 3 primary shades for perfect mixing results
• Outstanding adhesion properties on many surfaces
• Satin finish and water-resistant drying
• Comprehensive assortment of mediums
AERO COLOR Professional stands for ideal working properties. AERO COLOR Professional colours have a pleasant odour, are easy to use and can be used on most grease-free surfaces. All colours are ready for use. Due to their finest pigmentation, they can be used pure but can also be diluted with AERO MEDIUM (Art.No. 50 602) or with water.
All colours come in 28 ml jars, 24 colours are also available in plastic 250 ml and 5 primary colours are available also in 1000 ml jars for artists using large quantities.
Many of the 36 colours as well as the 24 new effect colours are single-pigment shades that guarantee brilliant mixtures and an unlimited variety of shades. A large number of the bright colours are transparent or semi-transparent. They can be made opaque by adding a minute quantity of extremely opaque AERO COLOR Professional colour SUPRA-white, opaque (28 101) without losing their brightness.
AERO COLOR Professional adheres particularly well to all sorts of papers and cardboards as well as the usual, non-absorbent surfaces such as film, hard plastics and