Fluid acrylic-medium for pouring. Optimized flow properties. Use pure or mixed in any ratio with acrylic colours (pretest!). Reduces crazing. Dries water-resistant, glossy or semi-mat (depending on the mixing ratio) and clear-transparent. Can also to be used as high glossy final lacquer for arylic paintings. Non-yellowing, flexible film with tack-free surface. Please note: Adding of silicone can cause cracks.
• Mixable with all Schmincke acrylic colours
• Mixing with colours creates a lacquer-like consistency and flow properties
• Minimizes possible cracking when being poured in layers
• Can be poured in several layers (always after drying) to create depth effects
• Increases gloss (depending on amount, colour and range)
• Surfaces / grounds should be slightly absorbent, clean, greaseless and stable (pretesting recommended)