PanPastel Colors are professional artists’ quality soft pastel colors packed in a unique pan format (cake-like). The special qualities of PanPastel Colors mean that artists can blend and apply dry color like fluid paint for the first time.
• Super-blendable: the pan format and their ultra-soft formulation means that PanPastel Colors blend beautifully for an infinite palette of colors.
• Paintable: for the first time ever artists can apply and mix (dry) pastel color like paint
• Instant: no drying or preparation time needed. Simply lift the color using a Sofft Tool to start painting immediatel
• Easy: no solvents, water or other special mediums are required – use PanPastel colors “dry” for the benefits of wet paint without the hassle.
• Erasable: PanPastel is a very forgiving medium to use – use any eraser to correct mistakes or remove the color. An eraser can also be used to create highlights and for subtractive drawing techniques.
• Versatile: compatible with other artist’s media and almost any art & craft surface (even thin delicate papers as there is no bleed-through or buckling because PanPastel is dry color).
• Control: using Sofft Tools it is easy to control the color, and to achieve a wide variety of marks and effects
• Very low dust: for a cleaner, more pleasant working environment. Generating less waste.
• All colors are independently tested to ASTM Standards for lightfastness.
• Each pan contains 9ml (0.30 fl oz) of color. 40%* more than the average pastel stick, and yielding approx. 4-5 times more coverage. * Average, based on a survey of leading brands.