BERLIN Water-Mixable Oil colors are the perfect alternative for painters with solvent allergies. This premium quality line of 40 colors have all of the excellent features of LUKAS' most popular oil paints, but eliminate the need for harsh chemicals and toxic solvents.
• High concentration of triple-milled pigments
• Excellent lightfastness and color intensity
• Excellent watermiscibility
• Typical satin finish
• Smooth buttery consistency through the use of beewax
• Ideal for use indoors and in a class room environment, and for artists with solvent allergies
LUKAS BERLIN contains only selected pigments of the highest possible authenticity in its class. Modified linseed and sunflower oils in „special quality“ are used as binders. To enable an oil colour that is water mixable, without affecting its other characteristics (such as drying time, lightfastness and brilliance), LUKAS has developed a special procedure of modifying oils to guarantee a nearly water- free and water-resistant (colour) film structure. LUKAS BERLIN dries in completely the same way as a real oil colour, which makes LUKAS BERLIN a very good alternative for professional painters and users with solvent allergies. It is ideal for use indoors and in a classroom environment. Available in 40 colour shades in 37ml and in 32 colour shades in 200ml tube.